Nikon D4 Changes
Nikon D4 provides some changes on its features which bring the users into satisfaction experience in using camera. The changes are just improved for complete using. It has performed as an ideal camera based on the users’ need and proven to be an amazing satisfying camera. Because of its specific design purposed for professional using, Nikon D4 is undoubtfully going to follow the sucess obtained by some series producted in advance.
Nikon D4 Biggest Changes
The users of Nikon D4 will be presented perfect improvements for some parts in increasing its capability as perfect camera. Nikon D4 is the best choice for those who want to get excellent photographing. The improvements given met the need of photographers. One improvement is in its video capability. As Canon’s 5D Mark II which got its success in advance, Nikon D4 presents more feature for the users to complete what unavailable in the series released some time before.
Other points to see in this camera is Nikon D4 has improve its specifications in the stills-shooting. The changes are given in simplicity. Its provides 16.2 MP resolution, and full-frame CMOS sensor. Beyond this, with autofocus, Nikon D4 is able to shoot at 10 frames per second. This Nikon D4 has the new chip’s capability which can be extended from 100-12,800 to 50-201,800. It is exciting to explore all complete improvements of Nikon D4 which not only improve video capability but also make significant changes on some features. Its presents the proper camera for all users’ needs and for all situations. The improvement is, for instance, in a carbon fiber shutter which is rated to 400,000 actuations. It also works to fire at up to 1/800th in a second.
The best changes of Nikon D4 is about the addition on its pixel features. We have been performed one with 1005 pixel as used in many cameras, but this now, Nikon D4 provides much more pixel. It has addition of a 91,000 pixel ‘metering’ sensor and of course it is going to be much more incredible than the previous ones. The sensor has multiple functions not just as metering. The sensor has big role to help users in tracking the subject, and also provide white balance. It has ‘Active D-Lighting’ as impressive system provided in Canon. The other significant change is about the ability of Nikon D4 in facing detection when shooting through the optical viewfinder. One reason behind it is the use of higher resolution sensor on Nikon D4.
Nikon D4 also have suitable ergonomics which especially meet with the need of landscape format of shooting. Nikon D4 has push button joysticks which is used for shooting in vertical and landscape orientation. It has additional rubberized lump which is significant for easy handling in getting photo or shooting in vertical orientation.
Nikon D4 Key Specifications
- Nikon D4 Key 1 “16.2 effective megapixel, full-frame sensor (16.6MP total)”
- Nikon D4 Key 2 “10fps shooting with AF and AE, 11fps with focus and exposure locked, 24fps 2.5MP grabs”
- Nikon D4 Key 3 “91,000 pixel sensor for metering, white balance, flash exposure, face detection and active d-lighting”
- Nikon D4 Key 4 “ISO Range 100-12,800 (extendable from 50 – 204,800)”
- Nikon D4 Key 5 “MultiCAM 3500FX Autofocus sensor works in lower light and with smaller apertures”
- Nikon D4 Key 6 “Two sub-selector joystick/buttons for shooting orientation”
- Nikon D4 Key 7 “1080p30 HD video at up to 24Mbps with uncompressed video output”
- Nikon D4 Key 8 “New EN-EL18 battery (21.6Wh capacity, CIPA-rated at 2600 shots)”
- Nikon D4 Key 9 “Twin card slots – one Compact Flash and one XQD”
Thanks for reading Nikon D4 Overview